Souvenirs and Gifts
The Museum Shop carries a wide range of gifts and souvenirs that reflect our maritime heritage and the seaside in general. There are many decorative pieces including ship models, brassware, crockery, maritime prints and photographs. The Museum is also one of the few local outlets for a special range of Welsh Lovespoons.
Simpler and less expensive items such as souvenir tea towels, mugs, bookmarks and jotting pads are available as are a number of pocket money items for children. Crabbing lines and beach items are also stocked.
The shop also has a large and varied stock of books relating to local and maritime history, including a number written by members of the museum. See this LINK for further information.
Cold drinks and ice cream are also available.
The following paintings and prints by the local maritime artist, Tudor Roberts are also for sale.
1. Ship in Moonlight 27"x23" Painting - £200
2. Ship Nimrod 22"x23" Painting – £160
3. Ship Endeavour 29"x23" Painting - £200
4. South Stack 23"x18" Painting - £150
5. Ship Nimrod 13"x17" Print - £30
6. Ship Scotia 21"x15" Print - £45
7. Ship in Sunset 20"x16" Print - £40
8. Ferry 21"x16" Print - £30
9. Ferry Print - £40